Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A gift from Okinawa


My sister just came back from Okinawa. She got me a Shikuwasa facial soap. Shikuwasa is a fruit which belongs to the citrus family. It is grown in Okinawa, Japan. 


This facial soap contains oils from the Shikuwasa peel. The package doesn't come with any explanation sheet, but I think it's safe to assume that Shikuwasa has similar therapeutic benefits as lemon. Lemon essential oils can be said to have invigorating, anti-infection, detoxifying effects. The soap is also made with glycerin and jojoba oils, which will help maintain the moisture level of the skin. I can't wait to try this out! But before I do so, I still have a Korean facial soap made with Korean medical herbs. :)

This facial soap comes with a foaming net, which helps lather up the soap in just a few seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment